Hello my name is Matthew Seymour I am a man and this is my blog called horse.

4 December 2011

Matt's Music Appreciation Club: Luca C. & Brigante "Invisible Cities"


Whilst mooching round the internet the other day I came apon this excellent album "Invisible Cities" by Luca C. & Brigante info is scarce on these two fellas but I have been able to acertain that they are Italian are based in Ibiza and have only released a handful of records and remixes in the past they also describe their music as "space out island love making kind". Invisible Cities is their first album and was released 03/10/11 on Southern Fried Records probably best known for releasing a load of big beat nonsense back in the 90's.

the review: This album sounds like if you combined cosmic, itali-disco, fleetwood mac and shoegaze it would sound like this. not too bad for two Italian fellas...listen to the full album for free below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment