Hello my name is Matthew Seymour I am a man and this is my blog called horse.

3 December 2011

Life, Oh Life..

A couple of days ago I was fortunate to catch America in Pictures: the story of Life magazine.
An alright documentary  about the now defunct Life magazine specifically the photographers and photographs that defined America from 1936 to 1973 (the magazines life span). I say that it was only "alright" as although it covered all the usual suspects it sadly did not cover my

 favourite Life photojournalist Bill Ray or his pictures so I'm going to rectify that by showing 

you this: www.life.com a never seen before set of photos of Bill Ray and a 1965 Hells Angels 

gang. Enjoy...


1 comment:

  1. The formats all to cock on this post (dunno why?) I've tried to fix it...

    ReplyDelete