Hello my name is Matthew Seymour I am a man and this is my blog called horse.

4 January 2013

I Got The Doodle Bug.

In an effort to put some stuff on this blog that isn't just videos and pictures I have stolen from all over the internet I thought I would have a little go at creating some art. I don't know if this will become a regular thing but you never know... Here is my first attempt:

I call this "Manny is pretty sick".

The pieces are created with pictures taken on my mobile phone and then manipulated with an application called Doodle™. I think (like many artists) my talents will not truly be appreciated until I am dead or at least seriously injured. This is my second attempt:

This piece is called "Wilf transcends to the spiritual plain"

I'm quite proud of my work and have realised that  art is very easy when you find the right medium to express your inner thoughts and feelings. I am available for portrait commissions and open to offers of other artistic endeavours

No comments:

Post a Comment